Wondering if PFCA is the right fit for your family? This 6-week class is perfect for athletes who want to try cheerleading before making a commitment for the season. Classes will be run by our experienced coaching staff on Thursday evenings beginning 4/22.
Session A will be for ages 3-7 from 6:15-7:15pm. The cost is $75 for the 6 weeks.
Session B will be for ages 8-14 from 7:30-9:00pm. The cost is $100 for the 6 weeks.
Space is limited to 25 athletes per session, so register today!
Registration is now open for our full year competition program.
In our continued efforts to keep athletes and their families safe and healthy during this time, we have decided to conduct evaluations semi-virtually this season. After your cheerleader registers for evaluations, you will receive an email with more specific information about the evaluation process.
**Please Note: These evaluations are only for our athletes interested in our competition program and are not for any of our other programs.
Registration is now open for our sideline program!
This programs kicks off with a mini-camp in August, then continues through football season.
Cheerleaders will have one weekly practice and then cheer at Saturday LMFA football games!
We would love to have you join our Falcon Family for the 2021-2022 cheerleading season. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Virtual Evaluation Steps
1. Complete the registration form above.
2. On April 1st, we will email you a link to our YouTube channel which has evaluation materials including tutorials for jumps, the motion drill, and dances.
3. Athletes will practice these components and submit an introduction video along with their best videos of jumps, motion drill, and dance. Athletes will also have the option to submit one video of their standing tumbling.
4. Our coaching staff will review submissions beginning April 26th. Families will then receive an email with information on next steps.
5. Please save the date for Sunday, May 2nd. We will be having athletes come in person for this one day to evaluate stunting and tumbling skills. We will send you more information regarding location and timing as we get closer to that date.
*Athletes also have the option to meet with a coach over zoom for a live evaluation. (This is perfect for younger athletes!)
Five Helpful Hints
1. Everyone is welcome to join our full year competitive cheerleading program. No prior experience is required. Our YouTube channel has tutorials, so athletes can begin learning the fundamentals of cheerleading.
2. We are seeking athletes who are eager to dive into new challenges - virtual evaluations included.
3. We will keep all submissions private. Please be assured that only coaches will watch them.
4. If athletes are nervous, please remind them that we are looking to see athletes who exhibit confidence and give their best effort.
5. This process is new for us too, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.